Ilaya Clinic Read more [...]
Company Category: Surrogacy Agencies
Heart to Hands Surrogacy provides heart-based, ethical and exceptional service to surrogates and intended parents.
Located in the heart of Oregon, Heart to Hands Surrogacy has been helping to create families in the US and worldwide since 2011. No matter where you are from, we will help you have a wonderful experience.
All the surrogates at Heart to Hands Surrogacy are from the United States and from states that are surrogacy friendly.
We celebrate the diversity and individuality of every family regardless of your gender, sexual preference, marital status or religious affiliation. Everyone at Heart to Hands Surrogacy is excited to work with you!
Heart to Hands Surrogacy matches surrogates and intended parents in the US and worldwide. We case manage the entire process from start to finish and ensure a heart-based, ethical and exceptional experience.
Heart to Hands offers both gestational and traditional surrogacy options, so you can build your family in that way that fits you best.
What you can expect from the Heart to Hands Surrogacy Program.
- Extensive and thorough getting to know you process
- Beautiful and personal Intended Parent and Surrogate profiles (ask to see an example!)
- Qualified and prepared surrogates
- Matching services
- Background checks of all parties
- Referrals for psychological evaluation of the surrogate and her partner by a qualified mental health care provider that includes an in-person consultation and either the MMPI or the PAI
- Referral for psychological evaluation of intended parents by a qualified mental health care provider
- Referrals to mental health, medical, legal and escrow service providers
- Coordination of travel, if requested
- In-depth facilitated conversations regarding contract issues
- Compensation Spreadsheet with dates payments are due
- On-going support through matching, cycling, pregnancy and throughout the journey.
- We will support you for the entire process, from the time you first contact us until the moment the surrogacy is completed.
- In person support for embryo transfer or birth
- Birth plan and preparation
- Doula services
Adrienne Black has been an active part of the surrogacy community since 2003. She is a four time surrogate, and has delivered 6 babies for 3 families.
Adrienne’s professional background is in creating families. Her years as a legal assistant in a surrogacy law firm led her to open her agency in 2011, where she is able to serve clients in the more intimate and genuine setting of Heart to Hands Surrogacy.
Her background as a doula, childbirth educator, birth assistant, and midwife prepared her for the medical aspects of surrogacy, and also provided extensive training in counseling, communication and facilitation.
Adrienne is an active member of American Society of Reproductive Medicine, Path2Parenthood, and Society for Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy. Adrienne co-founded and co-chairs the Oregon Surrogacy Professionals Organization, and organizes and facilitates Surrogacy Professionals Retreats. She created and moderates the largest surrogacy professionals forum, and is a popular speaker and educator in the medical community.
Adrienne has a deep belief in the beauty and hard work of surrogacy. She is committed to delivering a heart-based, ethical and exceptional experience for surrogates and intended parents.